A dedicated referral service for West Sussex
If you have referred your patients to us before, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support. If you are a new referring practitioner, welcome to Billingshurst Dental Practice.
We are fully equipped to provide a range of treatments, which coupled with our extensive training and experience, ensures the highest standards of care and excellent rates of success. We take great pride in the integrity of our approach and completely respect that the patient is a patient of your practice and as such will be returned to your good care as soon as their treatment here is completed.
We welcome referrals for:
- Oral surgery
- Removal of fractured teeth / retained roots
- Removal of third molars (wisdom teeth)
- Apicectomy treatment
- Enucleation of cystic lesions
- Removal or exposure of impacted teeth prior to orthodontic treatment
- Pre-prosthetic surgery
- Repair of oro-antral (sinus) communications
- Removal of minor soft tissue lesions
- Frenectomy surgery
- Endodontic restorability assessment
- Non-surgical root canal treatment
- Non-surgical root canal re-treatment
We promise to contact your patient within two weeks of receiving your referral letter and a consultation appointment will be made and information about the service and our practice will be sent to them. During this consultation appointment the treatment will be explained and the patient will be given a treatment plan and details about costs.
Once treatment is complete we will write to you with a letter detailing the care that has been received.