How do I refer my patient?
Simply download and return to the practice the completed referral form (Downloads area below). Our Orthodontic and Oral Surgery coordinator, Debora Wickens, will contact the patient to arrange the appointment.
In case of oral surgery referrals, straightforward cases can be offered an appointment without prior consultation.
In cases of more complexity where multiple or particularly difficult teeth are being removed then an initial consultation may be required.
Should IV sedation be needed, this can be carried out by sedationists here at the practice.
Please make sure all patients:-
- Have up to date medical history
- Have a recent radiograph - (must be an OPG for lower third molars)
- Have been given an estimate
- Need to have an INR test taken 72 hours prior to their appointment
- They need to bring this result with them